1.3 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS TUNED IN TO THE CAPTIVATING STORY OF MASTER P AND NO LIMIT RECORDS, “NO LIMIT CHRONICLES,” WEDNESDAY NIGHT ON BET
“NO LIMIT CHRONICLES” WAS THE #1 TV PROGRAM FOR THE NIGHT FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS P18-49, P25-54, P18-34 AND LOGGED DOUBLE-DIGIT RATINGS LIFTS
TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET/PT FOR THE PREMIERE OF PARTS THREE AND FOUR OF
THE ORIGINAL MUSIC DOCUSERIES
New York, NY – August 5, 2020 – BET’s winning Wednesday lineup continues to gather the masses with original docuseries “No Limit Chronicles” delivering 1.3 Million total viewers P2+ during last Wednesday’s premiere (simulcast across BET and BET Her on 7/29/20)*. “No Limit Chronicles” #1 TV program for the night for African Americans P18-49, P25-54 and P18-34. The first two parts of the series logged double-digits-L+3 ratings lift vs. their Live + Same Day numbers, +26% (Part One #101), and +22% (Part Two #102). Tune in to BET and BET Her tonight starting at 9 PM ET/PT to continue the enthralling story of Master P’s rise to rap stardom.
“No Limit Chronicles”:
- Part One #101 premiere telecast (Live + 3): .525 P18-49 rating, 623 K total viewers P2+ (Simulcast across BET and BET Her); .482 P18-49 rating, and .577 K total viewers P2+ (on BET alone).
- Part Two #102 premiere telecast (Live + 3): .607 P18-49 rating, 716 K total viewers P2+ (Simulcast across BET and BET Her); .566 P18-49 rating, and 653 K total viewers P2+ (on BET alone).
- “No Limit Chronicles” was the #1 driver of social views for Primetime programs on the day of air (7/29/20), generating 1.2M views across Facebook and Twitter. #NoLimitChronicles trended worldwide on Twitter for 4 hours (11pm – 2am) on 7/29-7/30. Source: Nielsen Social Content Ratings, linear program-level total video views, Trends24 (7/29/20).
About “No Limit Chronicles”:
The five-part docuseries recounts the remarkable journey of the label, from its extraordinary rise to decline and rebirth to prominence. Featuring candid sit-down interviews from No Limit insiders like Master P, Romeo Miller, Snoop Dogg, Silkk The Shocker, Mia X, Mystikal, Fiend and Mr. Serv-On, in tandem with rare archival footage and dramatic recreations of pivotal events, viewers will get an in-depth look into the saga of this iconic entity which hasn’t been told definitively, until now. “No Limit Chronicles” is produced by Entertainment One (eOne) and Creature Films. Executive producers for the series include Tara Long for eOne, alongside Mark Ford and Kevin Lopez for Creature Films, and Master P and Romeo Miller for No Limit. Randy Ferrell serves as executive producer and showrunner.
- PART THREE # 103 “No Limit Soldiers” premieres tonight at 9 PM ET/PT: After the deaths of Biggie and Pac, Master P takes over the game, adding Fiend, Mystikal, and Snoop to No Limit’s expanding roster creating an unstoppable hip-hop Motown in the South.
- PART FOUR # 104 “The Reckoning” premieres tonight at 10 PM ET/PT: Master P amasses over $400 million through his record label, film company, and sports agency, but infighting and the exodus of artists threaten to derail the entire No Limit empire.
Watch the official “No Limit Chronicles” trailer here: https://youtu.be/qIF6xuoQmIQ
For more information visit The Chronicles show page @ChroniclesOnBET (Instagram & Twitter), Facebook.com/ChroniclesOnBET and use the #ChroniclesOnBET hashtag to join the conversation.
*Source: Nielsen | No Limit Chronicles Premieres | Total viewer claims for finale night based on Live+3 cumulative sum of average impressions across episodes | Competitive claims based on Live+SD average impressions
BET, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIACA, VIAC), is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel is in 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, sub-Saharan Africa and France. BET is the dominant African-American consumer brand with a diverse group of business extensions including BET.com, a leading Internet destination for Black entertainment, music, culture, and news; BET HER, a 24-hour entertainment network targeting the African-American Woman; BET Music Networks - BET Jams, BET Soul and BET Gospel; BET Home Entertainment; BET Live, BET’s growing festival business; BET Mobile, which provides ringtones, games and video content for wireless devices; and BET International, which operates BET around the globe.
# # #