The "BET Awards" returns for its 19th year embracing the essence of cultural celebration and expression. Paying homage to all things now and relevant throughout the diaspora while honoring the unsung heroes of the past, the "BET Awards" raises the standard, year over year, for one of the most intently unconventional, news-provoking and talked-about broadcasts. The iconic broadcast continues to remind viewers to be bold, brave and glorious. The 2019 "BET Awards" will recognize artists, entertainers and athletes across over 19 categories.
Media Red Carpet Credentials Application: https://awards19.pvitl.com/registration/media_application
Talent Ticket Requests + Inquiries: [email protected]
Talent Red Carpet Requests (once tickets are confirmed): ***Coming Soon on BETPressroom.com***
News programs and services may excerpt portions of the 2019 “BET AWARDS” telecast during the seven days following the live telecast on June 23, 2019 solely for reporting about the 2019 “BET AWARDS” as an event and subject to the following conditions.
- Broadcast Restrictions:
- Up to three minutes in total, but no more than thirty seconds of any single moment or performance, may be used within the period ending the first day following the telecast.
- Up to one minute in total, not separate from the three minutes referenced above and no more than thirty seconds of any single moment or performance may be used within the period of the second through seventh days following the telecast.
- Any display, exhibition or performance of the material must be accompanied by the chyron, “Courtesy of BET”.
- Online Restrictions
- Otherwise, up to thirty seconds of any single moment or performance may be used as part of a wrap-up package through the seventh day following the telecast (For purposes of clarification you may NOT use portions of the 2019 “BET AWARDS” as standalone video assets).
- Any display, exhibition or performance of the material must be accompanied by the chyron, “Courtesy of BET”, and a link to www.bet.com