BEING is a one-hour documentary series that highlights the careers of seminal but sometimes overlooked R&B, soul and vintage hip hop artist, in addition to politicians, change agents and more. BEING is inspirational. Often beating the odds and rising from tough environments, these personalities have compelling and unknown stories that will inspire. Throughout each episode we get to hear what it’s like BEING them at different points in their career and life.
Season 6 of “BEING” will feature tales from the following phenomenal women:
- “BEING: Chrisette Michele” (Premieres Saturday, March 11th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: Elise Neal” (Premieres Saturday, March 18th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: Kierra Sheard” (Premieres Saturday, March 25th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: Vanessa Bell Calloway” (Premieres Saturday, April 1st at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: KeKe Wyatt” (Premieres Saturday, April 8th at 10pm ET/PT)
- “BEING: India.Arie” (Premieres Saturday, April 15th at 10pm ET/PT)
Season 6 of "BEING" premieres on Centric, Saturday, March 11th at 10PM EST.
Follow Centric on Twitter (@CentricTV), Instagram (@CentricTV) and Facebook.com/CentricTV
Be part of the BEING conversation online using #BeingOnCentric. Be a part of each episode using: