Over the past 17 years the "BET Awards" has assembled some of the hottest talent and prolific moments in awards show history. With comedian and actress Leslie Jones hosting this year's production should be no exception. Broadcasting live from the Microsoft Theater at LA LIVE, the 2017 “BET Awards” brings audiences their favorite performers and influencers in black entertainment and acknowledges those who have excelled in the music, television, film and sports.
AIR DATE & TIME:
Sunday, June 25th at 8pET/7pCT
Jesse Collins, CEO of Jesse Collins Entertainment serves as Executive Producer. Connie Orlando, BET's Interim Head of Programming serves as Executive Producer for BET Networks.
2017 "BET AWARDS" SHOW FOOTAGE USAGE RULES
The following stipulations govern usage of all direct telecast footage from the 2017 "BET AWARDS" telecast, which premieres on Sunday, June 25 at
Maintaining a live video stream, sharing or posting a live stream while reporting is not allowed from the red carpet or press lounge.
News programs and services may excerpt portions of the 2017 “BET AWARDS” telecast during the seven days following the live telecast on June 25, 2017 solely for reporting about the 2017 “BET AWARDS” as an event and subject to the following conditions.
- Broadcast Restrictions:
- Up to three minutes in total, but no more than thirty seconds of any single moment or performance, may be used within the period ending the first day following the telecast.
- Up to one minute in total, not separate from the three minutes referenced above and no more than thirty seconds of any single moment or performance may be used within the period of the second through seventh days following the telecast.
- Any display, exhibition or performance of the material must be accompanied by the chyron, “Courtesy of BET”.
- Online Restrictions
- Otherwise, up to thirty seconds of any single moment or performance may be used as part of a wrap-up package through the seventh day following the telecast (For purposes of clarification you may NOT use portions of the 2017 “BET AWARDS” as standalone video assets).
- Any display, exhibition or performance of the material must be accompanied by the chyron, “Courtesy of BET”, and a link to www.bet.com